The Jervis Bay Triathlon is the perfect Triathlon for everyone.
They have plenty of events to suit your fitness level.
- Enticer Triathlon for the first timers (300m/8km/2km)
- Sprint Triathlon for the more advanced (750m/20km/5km)
- MINIMAN Triathlons for kids aged 7 – 16
- NSW Pro Tour (300m/8km/2km)
- Oceanic and Australia Long Course (2-3km/82km/20km)
- 1500m Dash
- Charity Fun Runs from 2-10km
And it’s set in the picturesque Jervis Bay! What a great way to spend the weekend!!
Also on the 20th Feb (Friday), they have a Holiday Haven Bay Swim Classic with is a 1.2km swim; and all proceeds for this event will go to the Victorian Bush Fire Appeal.
20th, 21st 22nd February 2009
Jervis Bay NSW (2.5 hours south of Sydney)