This morning, I decided to try doing a run with my iPhone in Airplane mode. I did this because I wanted to see how accurate the GPS positioning will be when in that mode and whether it is a viable sports tracking tool when you are overseas (with no global roaming). I used 4 running apps and compared how they fair when recording a run without cellular connectivity.
10k Adventure Race Articles Bike Track Canyoning Cooks River Cycling Diving Equipment Events Feet Fitness Roundup Half Marathon Health Hiking Injuries iPhone Kayaking Marathon Mountain Bike Riding Mountain Biking News Nike Running Nutrition Oxfam Pebble Polar Beat Recovery Routes RunKeeper Running Shoes Sports Tracker Stretching Swimming Sydney Training Triathlon Ultra Marathon Underwater Hockey Vegetarian Video Wollongong Yoga
Subscribe to Site via Email
- New Website Refresh
- First Time At Butterbox Canyon – What a Treat
- Taking a Dip Along the Coastal Walk
- Mountain Bike Riding – Oaks Fire Trail
- Hiking Waterfall to Heathcote via Bullawarring Track
- Coastal Walk from Bundeena to Otford
- Congratulations to the New Divemasters!
- First Hike from Heathcote to Waterfall
- Wollongong Underwater Hockey 4s Comp 2015
- Should I be a PADI Rescue Diver